Sunday, March 04, 2012

The Starting of the End.

Ending everything isn't as easy as putting it to paper. To cut yourself away from what drives you everyday can be scary. Not everyone can deal with being self sufficient or live off the grid.

Most people don't know how to put up with living in a one bedroom apartment with five other people. Where your main goal is to find a $1 so you have enough cup of noodles for the week. Or finding a $20 dollar bill is the highlight of your life.

In order to see what truly drives a person to do what they do everyday, I cut myself off from what drove me. The things that took over my life are gone. A chance to start fresh, to give what

I took for granted a new meaning in my life. Most people say I'm stupid, why would I do such a thing. I will only end up asking for charity and fail in my "journey". But I don't care. I don't care if people look at me differently because of this. I'm not doing it for acceptance, for a chance to be considered "cool" by others, I'm doing it for me. I want to look 5, 10 years from now and say I was able to do what I wanted to do without regret. All that I earn is what I deserved and what I wanted from the beginning.

Nobody will pressure me to do what is expected of me. Nobody will force me to admit failure and seek aid from people I never want to associate myself with. I'm doing it on my own and I'm going to succeed.

So I'm starting now, with my laptop and my life savings of almost nothing to see what drives me in this world. What makes my heart flutter in the morning and makes me want to move during day. What job is the "dream job" for me? What car makes me want to "burn rubber"? Do I really need a phone to stay in touch with the ones I care about? I hope I find what many people strive for because I'm starting now.
Vote for me now!

0 cared to blot it off.: